- This eveniment has passed.
Scoala de vara Neurodiab
19 iulie 2018 - 22 iulie 2018
The registration for the NeuroDiab Summer School can be done ONLY online direct by each participant. The participants have to present to the registration desk the confirmation of registration, which they will receive by email from the secretariat of NeuroDiab.
You can register until 12.07.2018.
The registration becomes valid only when the proof of bank transfer is received by email or confirmation of payment is received from EuPlatesc system.
The registration fee includes:
- 1 place in a double room for 4 overnights from 18.07 – 22.07.2018
- Access to all courses of the scientific event
- The materials of the NeuroDiab Summer School
- Access in the exhibition area
- Meals and cafe breaks from 18.07 – 21.07.2018
- The Certificate of participation validated by CMR
Only for romanian citizens
|Members||400 LEI||600 LEI|
|Non-members||1200 LEI||1600 LEI|
Very important information:
- All the lectures will be in english language with no simultaneos translation provided.
- The number of participants is limited to 150 due to organizational reasons.
- Access to the scientific and social program of the Summer school can be done ONLY with the personal badge.
- The Certificates of Participation will be released starting to 22.07.2018, 05 p.m. until 23.07.2018, 12 a.m. The certificates are released only based on personal ID card.
Session of Clinical cases presented by the students. The clinical cases will be submitted until 17.06.2018, 6 case reports will be selected by the Scientific Committee.
These clinical case reports will be presented in plenary.
Until 15.07.2018, you will be informed if your clinical case report was selected to be presented.
The clinical cases submission will be in word format in English language.
The clinical cases will be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3 clinical case presentations will be awarded by faculty lectures.
The NeuroDiab Summer School is part of the Continuing Medical Education with accreditation of the Romanian Medical College.